While searching for land to buy in Texas you will soon learn we love our small-town traditions. There are few times in the year when the Texas country shows off it’s beauty like Fall! The size, price, location of your piece of property matters but the community it sits in should also be a factor in your land buying decision. Here are five favorite Texas towns that really show up during the Fall!
1. Fredericksburg – Enjoy a day out in the Texas Wine Country with your pick of great places to go wine tasting. You’ll be able to enjoy some great wine and see the Texas Hill Country at its most beautiful! You’ll also be able to enjoy all the shops and restaurants in the cozy downtown area of Fredericksburg.
2. Georgetown – Enjoy a beautiful baseball game with the Round Rock Express and then explore Georgetown Town Square. You’ll be able to enjoy a hot cup of coffee or a pumpkin spice latte at one of the local coffee shops and then explore the beautiful outdoor areas close by!
3. D’Hanis – Explore small town Texas in D’Hanis, TX. You’ll be close to famous small Texas sounds like Hondo and Castroville. You can check out the famous Haby’s Bakery and spend some time hiking or camping in the famous Garner State Park. The leaves are turning and this is one of the times that the beauty of Garner State Park really stands out!
4. New Braunfels – New Braunfels is famous for it’s fall activities! You’ll be able to enjoy concerts at Gruene Hall, which are even better as the weather cools down! Wurstfet and Oktoberfest always draw a great crowd and make for a fun night out with friends!
5. Plano – Plano, TX is another great place to explore this fall! The downtown area is great to walk around as the weather cools down. You’ll also be close to Dallas where you can catch a football or baseball game! There is no shortage of things you can explore in Plano! So make it the fall trip you’ve always wanted!